To combat ammunition shortage, learning how to make homemade bullets at home might just be the ultimate solution.
How to Make a Homemade Bullet at Home | Learn More About Reloading Strategies
Know Your Alternative Ammunition Source
Homemade bullets are the newest trend. Thanks, in part, to the increasing amounts of available ammo in the wake of the latest gun debate developments. This latest Special Report will help gun owners learn the steps involved in the bullet-making process and create a practical source of ammunition when it’s needed most.
Unlimited Ammo: How to Make and Use Reloaded Bullets
This expertly-sourced Special Report is showing people how to make the most of a real ammo shortage. Is it cheaper to make your own bullets? Definitely. Reloading is a technique akin to recycling. This is a way to reuse empty casings of fired rounds, using manufacturer’s specifications or a special design for a specific gun. The process creates a fresh bullet for use and allows for stockpiling as ammo prices continue to skyrocket.
- 100% handmade to give it a unique design and outstanding appearance
- Great decorative piece of artwork for collection, showcase, hotel & club, or as gifts
- Size: Tank measures 6.5 "long, 4.2 "wide and 3.5 "tall inches, and weighs about 1 pound
This recent CNNMoney.com piece looked at the reasoning for the shortage and puts the issue in perspective.
“Gun enthusiasts are buying firearms with unparalleled zeal. As a result, ammunition is in short supply nationwide,” the article said. “…Industry experts and insiders say the congressional debate over gun control proposals, including background checks and a new assault weapons ban, is helping fuel sales now.”
Reloading Techniques and Strategies
Serious shooters have been using reloading techniques for years, and only now has the hot-button issue raised enough public concern to affect availability.
People who use the strategies advised by Unlimited Ammo are able to keep from running out of bullets and being caught unprepared. The equipment needed to reload bullets isn’t costly or hard to find, and folks can get started with the process almost immediately. The Special Report explains the entire process with easy-to-follow directions and specifications.
- This Bullets Mug is made of high quality resin with stainless steel liner, individually hand painted and polished. Color Tone May vary from pictures.
- This Bullets Mug measures 4.5" tall, 6.75" wide and 4" deep. Mug has 11oz capacity. Hand Wash Only.
- This Bullets Mug is perfect for your western themed parties! Imagine drinking out of this mug with your beer buddies, close relatives or what have you! Made of high quality polyresin, hand painted and polished, this mug is topped with a stainless steel liner for safe drinking.
Great consideration is made for the safety of beginner reloaders, and the creators of the Special Report made sure to explain everything in full to help avoid any and all mistakes.
Pros and Cons of Reloading
Gun enthusiasts are witnessing an unprecedented time in history and are in need of some support before their rights are taken away. Most people write off reloading as too expensive, too difficult, and too dangerous. In reality, it’s one of the best ways to become a more responsible and skilled gunman.
- Everything you need (except dies and shell holders) to start loading like a pro
- Includes Rock Chucker Supreme press, mechanical scale, Uniflow powder measure
- Includes hand priming tool, universal case load block and hex key set
Unlimited Ammo Report
Unlimited Ammo is showing people how to free themselves from the price inflation and shortages seen in the bullet and ammunition industries. Thanks to the experts behind Survival Life, people can now learn the reloading process and establish their own system for providing unlimited ammo with homemade bullets.
Check out this video from We Are Wind Stalker Pros on how to make ammo without gunpowder:
The growing call for gun control and the persistence of this debate is understandably a cause for concern within gun carriers, gun enthusiasts, survivalists, and preppers. We don’t know what the future holds but we can always arm ourselves with the knowledge that will ultimately be our defense.
What do you think of this insight to creating homemade bullets or alternative ammunition source? Tell us all about it in the comments section below!
Disclaimer: The contents of this article are for informational purposes only. Please read our full disclaimer here.
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published on April 1, 2013, and has been updated for quality and relevancy.