There are plenty of reasons to hide your firearms and keep them out of the wrong hands. Whether you want to keep them away from prying eyes, children’s hands, or robbers, we have some tips on how to keep your guns hidden.
These secret storage options can blend in perfectly, keeping your firearms hidden and out of the wrong hands without drawing attention to where they are stored. Keep yourself protected and your firearms inconspicuous with these ideas.
Hidden Gun Storage | Hiding Guns From Prying Eyes
Building a simple structure, you can hide your firearms of all sizes. This video gives instructions and uses for this easy addition to your home!
How To Build Your Own AR-15 “Ghost Gun”
Obama was doing his best to ban the AR-15.
And once that happens, can you guess the next step?
Confiscation of the rifle you already own. But they can’t take what they don’t know about…
How would you like to have your own “off the record” AR-15?
- Sliding gun storage behind curio display area
- Exclusively designed-Gun slider lock inside curio display area
- Lighted curio display area with glass shelves
40 Unique Places to Stash Firearms
We’ve all heard of hiding a safe behind a hanging picture, but have you ever heard of hiding a gun in an empty cereal box? How about on a hook under the bathroom counter? Check out this list of secret gun storage ideas you probably haven’t thought of! Also, this report shows you the importance of hiding your guns.
- The GS-1228 is a wall mounted floating shelf with a hidden storage compartment.
- Satin Black finish and easy to mount with hardware and instructions included
- Exterior Dimensions are 28" x 12" x 3.5"
Bookshelf Hidden Storage DIY Projects
Hide your guns and add some decorative touches to your home at the same time! These projects provide ideas to hide your guns in any bookcase. With this kind of versatility, you can now conceal your weapons just about anywhere around the house. Save for having a hidden gun safe in a wall, these DIY covert cabinets will save you a lot of money.
- Looks like a regular tank top- made of coton
- Keep valuables hidden in your closet
- Zips up to hide 9 roomy pockets
Book Spines Box
Simply gluing some book spines to a box that is the depth of your bookcase will create an area of concealed storage. Whether you use decorative book spines for the living room or cookbook spines for the kitchen, you can choose a look that will easily conceal firearms in any room around the house! This is a secret gun safe that might require a bit of woodworking knowledge, but otherwise, it’s very easy to do.
Framed Art Secret Storage
- MIRROR AND FRAMEWORK ARE NOT INCLUDED
- NO VISUAL HARDWARE OBSERVED ON THE EXTERIOR OF THE WALL CABINET.
- A MAGNETIC HIDDEN LOCKING DEVICE.
This DIY gives you step by step instructions for this attractive hidden gun storage idea. Once again, you can choose to go with a picture that will work no matter where you place your secret storage. It’s one of those, shall we say, aesthetically pleasing secret gun safes. Check out the DIY here!
Binder Concealed Gun Storage
Gluing some binders together will create a void in your bookshelf to store your firearms. This would work great for a home office! This hidden gun case can also double as an alcohol cabinet, to hide your precious single malt from the kids. Check out other hidden storage ideas here.
- Open book to reveal a secret storage compartment,Perfect for home, office, school, travel, Rv's and boats
- looks like a real book and will blend seamlessly into your bookshelf contains a metal safe with a key lock
- Inside storage area measures: 2 by 5.625 by 9-inch,Complete book measures: 2-1/4 by 6.125 by 9.5-inch
Do you have any other hidden gun storage ideas other than the ones mentioned? Let us know in the comments.
- Fully functional and decorative rectangular clock modified to work as a diversion safe with a large secret stash compartment hidden behind the face of the clock that uses a hinge and magnetic clasp enclosure to open and close with ease
- The hidden storage space is great for hiding small valuables like keys, cash, jewelry, credit cards, etc. and also fits many types of handguns. It is felt lined to protect your belongings from damage
- It would not look out of place on a mantel, shelf, table or any other common area a clock might be found
Check out these related articles on our site:
Editor’s Note: This article was first published in March 2014 and has been updated for quality and relevancy.