AR-15 Podcast Recce Rifles
- Let’s look at the core requirements for a Recce Rifle:
- Accurate enough to serve as a light sniper rifle (400m>)
- Durable enough barrel to support an elevated rate of fire
- Free-floated barrel
- Either a low profile gas block or front sight tower (both were common)
- Adjustable stock
- Variable power optic
- Glock 19: A Beginner’s Guide
- Silencer vs Suppressor: Are They The Same?
- 6 Best Budget-Friendly Long Range Hunting Rifles
Disclaimer: All content on this site is for informational purposes only. Please read our full disclaimer here.
9 Hours To Build A 1911, .45 In Your Basement (Or Garage) CLICK HERE The best part is that the government can't ban this handgun or confiscate it because there's no serial number, no registration and it's 100% legal.