Where You Should Hide Your Guns Before They Take Them
Learning where to hide your guns in the right places is detailed in the latest Special Report from the team at SurvivalLife.com. The information inside How to Hide Your Guns, an expertly-sourced guide to securing and concealing guns and other weapons, will give firearm owners a great advantage over those who don’t have this knowledge.
- Door constructed of 7GA solid steel plate with a strong pry resistant locking bolt
- Body constructed of 10GA solid steel plate with mounting holes for top or bottom installation
- Reliable fast access Simplex push button mechanical locking device
How to Hide Your Guns shares specific, step-by-step directions for safely storing guns in a variety of places, and helps people avoid common mistakes with safes, locks, and other obstacles of a ready-to-use firearm. When seconds matter and danger approaches, there is little time to fumble with combination locks or search for a weapon buried in the back of a closet.
How to Hide Your Guns provides real personal protection information and shares tips on building and constructing hidden drawers, compartments, and other storage places using household items and basic skills.
- A quick-access, concealed safe that will keep you in arm's reach
- Requires (1) 9 Volt battery (included)
- The compartment opens in less than a second, and has enough space to fit up to a large frame pistol, stun gun or mace
The most important lessons How to Hide Your Guns teaches are central to responsible gun ownership. Anyone who has guns in their home needs to know the best ways to keep them away from prying eyes, curious children, or corrupt authorities bent on infringing the Second Amendment rights. As the current administration moves forward with new laws and executive orders on gun rights, firearm-owning Americans everywhere are threatened. If the trends continue, there may be a real concern when it comes to owning a gun.
These latest developments have caused a stir in the gun industry, with many retailers swarmed with gun purchases. The push to regulate private gun sales, gun shows, swap meets, and the like is putting pressure on gun owners. The media is depicting many of them as criminals, when they are well within their rights.
That’s why having a gun, loaded with ammo and ready to be used at a moment’s notice, is such an important thing these days. It’s also why people need to be extra cautious about where they keep their guns. If they know where to hide guns in the safest yet most effective places possible, then they are fulfilling their responsibilities.
How to Hide Your Guns is the latest advanced Special Report produced by the people behind SurvivalLife.com, and it was created in the spirit of the website’s mission: to provide a vast array of knowledge, tactics, and skills in the survival and preparedness fields, to any and all who wish to become more prepared for whatever may come. Learn all the best gun hiding places to stay safe and secure when it matters most.
- Gun Cabinet is Black (20 lbs.) (For 41" rifles) Long elegant mirror hides and conceals your firearms. Dimensions: (42.5 x 14 x 3.5 inches)
- Holds 2-3 (41") single barrel rifles. Velcro strip in the middle to hold small hand guns.
- Key and Lock Method strong hinges (His and Hers, bottom area holds jewelry and has Velcro below to hold other items.
Want to know more? Check out these related articles from our site:
Conceal Handguns in the Home with How to Hide Your Guns
Hide Guns the Safe Way with Survival Life’s New Special Report
How to Hide Your Guns is the Newest Special Report from Survival Life
- 0.5-cubic-feet security safe with electronic lock and 3 operation indicator lights; powered by (4) AA batteries (not included)
- Includes 2 emergency override keys to protect against forgotten passcodes or dead batteries; keep keys in a well-hidden, secure location
- Strong steel construction with carpeted floor to protect against scratches and damage; pry-resistant concealed hinges; adjustable/removable interior shelf.
February 11, 2022 at 6:52 AM
A very good blog that explains different ideas about storing your guns in plain site
February 9, 2018 at 8:13 AM
If it’s time to bury your guns it’s actually time to use your guns. – author unknown