From The Manufacturer/Wikipedia/People Smarter Than Us:
In 2007, Springfield Armory® shook the polymer pistol market with the introduction of the new XD(M)®. The XD(M)® series forever changed the handgun landscape, and set new and higher standards for ergonomic comfort, ease of operation, features and performance.
Stats & Specs:
- Barrel: 3.8”, 4.5”, 5.25”
- Caliber: 9mm, .40, .45 ACP
- Capacity: 9/11/13/16/19-shot mag
- Features: Ultra Safety Assurance (USA) trigger
- Finish: Black, bi-tone
- Grips: Polymer
- Sights: Three-dot, dovetail, adjustable
- Weight: 27-32 ounces
Looking for Reviews? Or want to find:
Springfield XDM for sale? CLICK HERE!
Want to SELL your Springfield XDM? CLICK HERE!