From The Manufacturer/Wikipedia/People Smarter Than Us:
Designed for the U.S. Army and carried by U.S. Navy SEALs, Texas Rangers and many other elite military and law enforcement professionals, the SIG SAUER P226 has earned its place in the highest class of production pistols.
Stats & Specs:
- Barrel: 4.4”, 5”, 6”
- Caliber: 9mm, .357 SIG, .40
- Capacity: 10/12/14/15/17/19/20-shot mag
- Features: Single-action, double-action/single-action
- Finish: Nitron, FDE, stainless steel
- Grips: Polymer, wood, Ergo, aluminum, Hogue, G10, Nill
- Sights: SIGLITE, TruGlo, contrast
- Weight: 23.7-47.2 ounces
Looking for Reviews? Or want to find:
SIG Sauer P226 for sale? CLICK HERE!
Want to SELL your SIG Sauer P226? CLICK HERE!
CLAIM YOUR FREE ANKLE HOLSTER: CLICK HERE It's more important than ever to carry a handgun with a premium ankle holster in today's America with violent rioters, the mentally ill, and defunded police departments.
9 Hours To Build A 1911, .45 In Your Basement (Or Garage) CLICK HERE The best part is that the government can't ban this handgun or confiscate it because there's no serial number, no registration and it's 100% legal.