From The Manufacturer/Wikipedia/People Smarter Than Us:
Packed with the latest technological advances and features required by today’s most demanding shooters, the Ruger® LCR® is the evolution of the revolver. The Ruger® LCR® is a lightweight, small-frame revolver with a uniquely smooth trigger and highly manageable recoil.
Stats & Specs:
- Barrel: 1.88”
- Caliber: .22 LR, .22 Mag, 9mm, .38 Special +P, .357 Mag
- Capacity: 5/6/8-shot
- Features: Double-action-only, double-action/single-action
- Finish: Matte black, Ionbond Diamond black cylinder
- Grips: Hogue, Crimson Trace Lasergrips
- Sights: Pinned white ramp, U-notch rear
- Weight: 13.5-17.2 ounces
Looking for Reviews? Or want to find:
Ruger LCR/LCRx for sale? CLICK HERE!
Want to SELL your Ruger LCR/LCRx? CLICK HERE!
CLAIM YOUR FREE ANKLE HOLSTER: CLICK HERE It's more important than ever to carry a handgun with a premium ankle holster in today's America with violent rioters, the mentally ill, and defunded police departments.