From The Manufacturer/Wikipedia/People Smarter Than Us:
The Model 700 family has evolved into the most diverse rifle line available to today’s hunter and shooter. There are stainless, rich blued and matte finishes to choose from with a variety of stock options, including camo and colored synthetic, American walnut and wood laminate in standard and thumbhole configurations. And the range of calibers available is unrivaled in the industry.
Stats & Specs:
- Barrel: 16.5”, 20”, 22”, 24”, 26”
- Caliber: From .204 Ruger to .375 Rem Ultra Mag
- Capacity: 3/4/5-shot mag
- Features: Bolt action
- Finish: Many custom options
- Sights: None, ramp front, fully adjustable rear
- Stocks: Walnut, laminate, synthetic
- Weight: 6.5-12 lbs
Looking for Reviews? Or want to find:
Remington Model 700 for sale? CLICK HERE!
Want to SELL your Remington Model 700? CLICK HERE!