From The Manufacturer/Wikipedia/People Smarter Than Us:
Built Rugged. Proudly American.
A statement that truly sums up the 500.
After over 50 years and over 10 million and counting–and the only pump action to be declared MilSpec–the Mossberg 500 has proven to be one of the most versatile and reliable shotgun platforms available, offering a model to fit every application, and every user from our households, to law agencies, to military worldwide.
Stats & Specs:
- Barrel: 18.5″, 20″, 23″, 24″, 26″, 28″
- Capacity: 5/6/8/9-shot mag
- Features: Pump action
- Finish: Matte blue, blued, Marinecote, Parkerized, camo, OD green, International orange
- Gauge: 12″, 20″, .410 (2-3/4″, 3″ chamber)
- Sights: Many options available
- Stocks: Wood, black or camo synthetic
- Weight: 5.5-8.5 lbs
Looking for Reviews? Or want to find:
Mossberg 500 /590/590A1 for sale? CLICK HERE!
Want to SELL your Mossberg 500 /590/590A1? CLICK HERE!
CLAIM YOUR FREE ANKLE HOLSTER: CLICK HERE It's more important than ever to carry a handgun with a premium ankle holster in today's America with violent rioters, the mentally ill, and defunded police departments.
9 Hours To Build A 1911, .45 In Your Basement (Or Garage) CLICK HERE The best part is that the government can't ban this handgun or confiscate it because there's no serial number, no registration and it's 100% legal.