From The Manufacturer/Wikipedia/People Smarter Than Us:
The FNX™ service pistol was introduced in 2009 and incorporates many of the ergonomic improvements initially developed under the U.S. Joint Combat Pistol Program for the FNP™-45 USG. The FNX™ is a double-action/single-action hammer-driven pistol optimized for the 9 mm, .40 S&W and .45 ACP. Its manual safety/decocking levers, slide stop lever and magazine release are all fully ambidextrous for ease of operation with either hand and from any firing position.
Stats & Specs:
- Barrel: 4”, 4.5”, 5.3”
- Caliber: 9mm, .40, .45 ACP
- Capacity: 10/14/15/17-shot mag
- Features: Double-action/single-action
- Finish: Black, stainless, FDE (Flat Dark Earth)
- Grips: Polymer
- Sights: Fixed three-dot combat with deep-V rear notch, high-profile night sights w/ optional electronic red-dots
- Weight: 21.9-33.6 ounces
Looking for Reviews? Or want to find:
FN FNX for sale? CLICK HERE!
Want to SELL your FN FNX? CLICK HERE!