We've compiled a list of the best AR15 no-nonsense tips to help trick your gun out. Read through and give your own rifle a shot!
In this article:
- Choosing the Best AR15 Grips
- Best AR15 Triggers
- Changing out Your AR15 Charging Handle
- Anti-Rotational Pins
- Paint Your AR15
- AR15 Barrel
- AR15 Muzzles
- Best AR15 Slings
Best AR15 | How to Fully Optimize This Gun
AR-15 Platform Rifle Tips
The best AR15 rifle is the one that suits the person using it perfectly. There are AR15 parts that you may need to consider replacing for optimization reasons.
So, if you want to make the most out of yours, then you'll need to set it up just right. Don't worry if you're not sure where to start because we're here to help you out.
Choosing the Best AR15 Grips
One of the most common complaints about the AR15 accessories is that the hard plastic grip that it comes standard with is uncomfortable, especially when operating the gun for extended periods of time. An easy way to address this is to switch the original grip out for a more comfortable alternative.
Another quick hack is to add stippling to your weapon. Whether you install it on the magazine, handle, or anywhere else that could use a little extra grip, this cheap and easy upgrade will surely help make your Armalite rifle the best it can be.
Stippling Definition: Stippling is the process of creating a pattern by engraving or painting small dots on an area.
Best AR15 Triggers
The trigger is one of the most important parts of your firearm. You'll never be completely happy with it until you get the right one.
Fortunately, advancements in firearms technologies have made replacing your gun's trigger cheaper and easier than ever before.
Changing out Your AR15 Charging Handle
This is especially useful for left-handed AR-15 users. In fact, such a simple upgrade could completely change the way the weapon feels.
The good news is that there are a lot of left-handed handles out in the market today, so it's extremely easy to swap yours out if you need to.
Standard pins move a little bit whenever you fire your gun. This, in turn, causes wear on the firearm over time.
Anti-rotational pins prevent this from happening, ultimately keeping your gun in top condition for much longer.
Paint Your AR15
Obviously, this is less about improving the function of your firearm and more about making it look even cooler. But why settle for anything less, right?
So, go ahead, grab some paint and let those creative juices flow.
Depending on what you're looking to do with your AR15, you may need a set of different barrels. Keep in mind that using the correct type can significantly improve your gun's performance.
- Stunning, Top-Quality 3x5 American Flag & Come and Take It Nylon Flag - Highest Quality 4-Stitch Fly End Sewing
- Superior Quality All Weather 3x5ft American and Gonzales Nylon Flag; Made For Indoor And Outdoor Environment
- 100% Long-lasting Anti-Crease Premium 210D Oxford UV Protected Nylon
Your choice of muzzle will ultimately depend on what you want it to do. Fortunately, whether you need something to help with recoil, sound or flash, there are a lot of great options for you to choose from.
Best AR15 Slings
In addition to quality hardware, slings for your AR15 go a long way in making it much easier and more comfortable to use. They also come in various styles, so you can pick one that perfectly matches yours.
Just be sure to get quality ones right from the get-go so you don't have to worry about constantly spending money on replacements down the line.
- FLY BREEZE SERIES - This Flag is Very Light-Weighted. So It is PERFECT for Low-Wind Areas. (NOT Recommended for Super Windy Outdoors)
- FADE RESISTANT - The Color is Sharp and Vivid and The Dye Has Been Processed for UV Fade Resistant.
- CRAFTSMANSHIP - Made of durable polyester. Double stitched all around the edge and strengthened by canvas header and two brass grommets. You will fully appreciate the craftsmanship and quality of this flag
Check out this video on everything you need to know about the AR15 courtesy of The Telegraph:
The AR15 is a great firearm as it is. However, tweaking it to suit your specific needs is a great way to make it significantly better. If you want to learn more about how to do it, then check out the full article and learn more hacks here!
Which modifications interest you the most for your AR15? Share your thoughts in the comments section below!
- How To Clean A Gun | Cleaning Tips & Tricks
- 3 Easy Tips To Weatherproof Your Guns
- Why Carry A Gun: 5 Reasons Why And The 2nd Amendment
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in May 2014 and has been updated for quality and relevancy.</