Is there such a thing as having too many guns?
Believe it or not, there might just be.
If you’re an avid gun collector like I am, I’m sure you know by now that collecting guns can be an expensive hobby, and frankly, guns (and the ammo that goes with them) can take up a lot of room!
If your wife isn’t willing to give up her shoe closet for extra gun storage space, there’s only one other solution…
You’ll have to sell a gun or two, or more.
I know, I know — it’s painful to think about. But the fact is, not all guns were created equal. Believe it or not, there are some you can live with out.
Which ones are they? Click here to find out.
Like many of us, The Late Boy Scout is a man of great passion when it comes to firearms. His wildly popular YouTube channel is a testament to that fact. Every Monday he uploads informative and involved videos helping to educate other firearms enthusiasts and most importantly, share his deep love of everything weaponry.
- TITANIUM COATED RAZOR SHARP STEEL - The Wolf uses high-quality 440C Steel, for a perfect balance of edge retention and ease of sharpening; The ultra-tough titanium coating ensures that it will last a lifetime
- "UNBREAKABLE" 4" LONG FULL TANG BLADE - This rugged 5.5mm thick drop point blade uses a piece of the best 440C stainless steel on the market, which means you won't ever break it (but you're welcome to try!)
- 300 POUND CORD TIE AND GLASS BREAKER - If you get into an emergency, the 300-lb rated cord tie and glass breaker on the handle could very well save your life
A self professed ‘gun guy’, this Internet celebrity has confessed to owning a wide variety of firearms. He obsesses over them – looking for them, purchasing them, utilizing them, upgrading them and more often then not, trading them away.
What would make such a collector sell? For a man with such obvious respect for firearms, what would qualities would a gun have to have for him to toss it to the side?
Recently, the Late Boy Scout posted a video detailing his top five guns to get rid of and why he made the decisions to do so. The results were more than a little shocking.
- Titanium Coated Razor Sharp Steel Blade - The HR-30 uses high-quality 440C Steel, for a perfect balance of edge retention and ease of sharpening; The ultra-tough titanium coating ensures that it will last a lifetime
- Unique Notched Blade - Different from its cousin HR-15, the HR-30 adds a notched blade that allows for controlled slicing and cutting through even the toughest materials
- Spring-Assisted Opening - With the HR-30's spring assisted lightning fast open, in just seconds you will have this tool (or weapon) at the ready
Of course, this is just one man’s opinion. Everyone has a different firearm collection and different needs.
However, these tips are great just to help you get an idea of what to consider when choosing which guns to get rid of.
- TITANIUM FINISHED RAZOR SHARP STEEL BLADE - The Edge uses high-quality 440C stainless steel, for a perfect balance of edge retention and ease of sharpening; The ultra-tough and durable titanium coating ensures that it will last a lifetime
- SLEEK AND DISCREET - When a tactical knife isn't practical this sophisticated pocket knife slips discreetly in your pocket to go everywhere you do
- AMBIDEXTROUS OPENING - Whether you're a righty or a lefty, having thumb studs on both sides make it easy for you to open